Matthew's Friends Clinics
MATTHEW’S FRIENDS CLINICS
for KETOGENIC DIETARY THERAPIES
TREATING ADULTS AND CHILDREN
BASED AT THE AWARD WINNING NEVILLE CHILDHOOD EPILEPSY CENTRE, NCYPE, LINGFIELD, SURREY.
REFERRALS NOW BEING TAKEN
We offer the following services....
* All 4 Dietary Treatments – Classical, MCT, Modified Atkins and Low GI Treatment.
* Fully trained and experienced Paediatric and Adult Dietitians and Keto Assistants who have the latest knowledge and information available to them.
* Service for children from the age of 1 year.
* Service for Adults.
* Full support system including helpline for all patients and their families, cooking days information and support sessions before any dietary treatment is undertaken.
* Full reports sent from our own Ketogenic Team (including our Neurologist) and the Patients local Consultant.
* Both private and NHS patients.
* No waiting lists
Please note that at this time, infants under a year old would not be able to be seen at this centre and should seek a dietary treatment from a Hospital based service as they would need to be admitted for close supervision.
* Training Sessions/workshops and Dietary Mentors.
* Latest information available from all over the world.
* Professional Support and help for ketogenic clinics.
* Further research centre for the development of diets for epilepsy.
MATTHEW'S FRIENDS and The Neville Centre at NCYPE, Lingfield, Surrey.
The Neville Childhood Epilepsy Centre is a World Class medical centre specifically designed for epilepsy diagnosis, assessment and rehabilitation. By basing ourselves at this centre we have an award winning building in which to operate out of and we are able to provide excellent support and services for all our clients. Patient and family accommodation is available on campus (pre-booking is required) and we also have Bed and Breakfast facilities (all keto friendly) available to our Matthew's Friends families, as well as having kitchens and conference facilities on site as well. The friendship that has been forged between the NCYPE and Matthew's Friends is a true example of how different specialities can work together to give the best possible service for those who need them, in the most cost effective way of providing them. We are delighted to be working with The Neville Childhood Epilepsy Centre at the NCYPE.
For Further information on Matthew's Friends Clinics please visit: www.mfclinics.com